Affirm to yourself daily what you seek. Get yourself in the vibration of being healed already, align your thoughts to a healed mindset as opposed to a poorly mindset. May these affirmations help to bring a healing into your life. Say these affirmations at an allocated time daily, say it, see it, feel it, and believe it, don’t doubt it. Remember to add Havening Touch to amplify results!
1. Through these words I’m speaking now, I am physically and emotionally connected to an abundant source of healing.
2. As I begin to focus more on how I can heal, new ideas and inspiration will come into my life.
3. I welcome all perspectives, because anything can help me uncover new ways to feel better, live healthier, and love life more.
4. I bow to the practice of being easy on myself. This reverence brings ease into my body.
5. I’m willing to get as willing as possible to embrace the very parts of me that need love the most.
6. Each day brings new priorities. I may want to focus on nourishing foods, or increasing my water intake, or taking a walk in nature, or choosing better-feeling thoughts. I embrace the message of each day and do my best to answer the calls from within, telling me what’s best for this season of my life.
7. I welcome all the people, things, events, and circumstances that will help me heal and grow.
8. I have become a priority in my life. My health and healing matters. I’m worthy of a life that feels good to live.
9. I am learning to be at peace with who I am now, and I’m excited about who I can be.
10. Any insecurities I’ve been avoiding and perpetuating, may they be dissolved little by little each time I face them with a forgiving mindset and a self-compassionate stance.
11. I’m ready to release the stories in my head and forgive myself for believing everything my inner critic has ever said. I know there is healing ahead.
12. I’m actively learning to fall in love with taking care of myself.
13. Every time I think healing thoughts, my body responds in kind.
14. I choose thoughts that activate my potential for healing.
15. I recognize any residual negativity in my mind and body, I hear its message, and I transform it into new, more helpful energy now.
16. I have a healthy appetite for food that nourishes every cell in my body.
17. I treat my body with respect because it’s how I can best spread light on this planet.
18. The non-physical in me honors the physical me.
19. I’m ready to pay more attention to what I do like about myself and want for myself, instead of what I’m frustrated about not having or being.
20. Self-compassion can help me respond to perceived setbacks in a healthy and hopeful way.
21. I am dissolving old, painful patterns and letting a new pattern emerge.
22. I know that everything isn’t going to change all at once in a day, but I can make small choices in light of the larger picture.
23. I can trade one moment of frustration for one moment of peace, one moment of self-defeat for one moment of self-compassion, and one moment of negativity for one moment of hope.
24. I’m taking care of my thoughts when I’m alone and my words when I’m with others. I’m cleaning up my life inside and out, and loving myself in the process; that’s the only way to heal.
25. I am deciding to get well. I am deciding to be well. There is no other option, no other alternative but for me to be well.
26. Come what may, I can heal. This is a process to respect, but it’s my clear and unequivocal decision, right here and now, to heal.
27. If I’m not feeling well, I look to my most recent thought and choose the next available higher thought that makes me feel a little bit better. My mind is powerful.
28. I’m not afraid to ask for help where I could use it. I’m not going to push myself further than my body is currently willing to go. I take each moment for what it is and follow the vision in my mind of where I’m going. I keep hope alive while honoring this step in the road.
29. Well-being in all of its potential is all around me and within me, and I’m ready to receive it.
30. I am grateful for the chance to be alive on earth, and I thank my body for allowing me this experience.